Climate control in Legacy 2022

Reaction score
Hi,

I purchased a legacy premium 2022 model a week ago. I have observed a weird scenario with regards to AC. Seems at 65-70 the AC is blowing warm air (I've compared to other cars). I was driving at nights initially and the Texas weather was bit chilly at night over past few days, yesterday I drove morning in a sunny weather, the AC worked fine. Is it weird that the ac is blowing air differently at the same temperature at day and night?

Hi,

I purchased a legacy premium 2022 model a week ago. I have observed a weird scenario with regards to AC. Seems at 65-70 the AC is blowing warm air (I've compared to other cars). I was driving at nights initially and the Texas weather was bit chilly at night over past few days, yesterday I drove morning in a sunny weather, the AC worked fine. Is it weird that the ac is blowing air differently at the same temperature at day and night?

If you have the system on automatic and you have set a temperature, the system will use either air conditioning or heat as necessary to maintain the interior temperature you have selected. it's not unusual for the system to blow warm air if it's cold outside, even though you have the "A/C" button engaged. It's a total system, not A/C and heat separately.

If you have the system on automatic and you have set a temperature, the system will use either air conditioning or heat as necessary to maintain the interior temperature you have selected. it's not unusual for the system to blow warm air if it's cold outside, even though you have the "A/C" button engaged. It's a total system, not A/C and heat separately.

Oh, can I know how to disable that? When I click on auto it will switch only between auto and full auto mode, I don't see any other modes.

Anytime you either change the fan speed or the mode (floor, dash vents, Bi level etc.) It will be in manual mode not auto. Hope this helps.

Ask a Question