2020 Outback Limited

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm looking at the 2020 Outback Limited.

1) Any input / thoughts / suggestions for this model?

2) With today's cell phones (I have an Android S9), I don't see any big reason to spend $2,045 to get the Multimedia Navigation system vs the standard Multimedia Plus system. I don't want the other items in that package. Can't I link / display my Samsung Google maps onto the navigation screen? Am I correct or missing something?

3) If anyone has purchased this year / model and doesn't mind sharing what you paid, please send me a private message.

Thanks

Picked up a 2020 OBL in October. The new features are a lot to learn. I adapted pretty fast for an old guy. I traded in a 2010 OBL. Like any other car manufacturers the 'packages' are grouped for sales. I like most all the new features but some are a pain ... like the auto-stop function. I thought it was worth the extra cost. IMO.

I just purchased a 2020 Limited XT. Almost got the basic Limited, but wanted the turbo so mine came with the Navigation. But the non Nav model will allow you to run Google maps from your phone on the screen.

My wife got the Onyx XT which came with the nav package but she uses Apple Maps from her phone through Apple CarPlay most of the time. It doesn’t use as much of the display screen as the onboard system does but works very well and and is quite legible.

Ask a Question