2005 Subaru Forester 2.5 XS Battlewagon for Sale

Reaction score
I'm sad to sell this Fozzy, but a 3rd-Gen Forester fell into my lap two years ago. I tried to find a way to keep both of them, but in the end I had to admit that it wasn't going to be feasible.

The nitty gritty: 2005 Forester 2.5 XS, automatic, with cold weather package. 195k on the odometer, of which 90% are highway. Just had head gaskets, timing belt, water pump, etc. replaced recently. This Forester has been upgraded to be extremely capable off-road, while maintaining its on-road manners, enough to be a daily driver.

Short list of upgrades include: larger General Grabber AT/2 tires, King 1" lifting springs, Primitive Racing strut tower and rear controlling arm spacers, Kartboy rear end-links, Primitive Racing skid plate, and more.

Asking price is $5200, cash. No trades. For complete, comprehensive information on this Forester, please visit https://is.gd/RiAgBg. I am in the NYC/CT/North Jersey/PA area.

Fozzy_Sale-1.jpg
Fozzy_Sale-2.jpg
Fozzy_Sale-3.jpg
Fozzy_Sale-4.jpg
Fozzy_Sale-5.jpg
Fozzy_Sale-6.jpg
Fozzy_Sale-1.jpg

Ask a Question