08 CEL

Reaction score
Hey guys need some insight here.. I just bought my first Subaru it’s a 08 Impreza 2.5 Premium 5spd non turbo.
So after a week of Dailey driving the car it runs and drives great but I got on it getting on the freeway and now every time I hit 5k+ rpms the CEL comes on throwing code p0304 misfires in cylinder 3&4 but continues to run perfect , then I will clear the codes and after I do that for a period of 2 hrs -2days the car will die when clutch engages or sometimes when in neutral, it will eventually stop doing that then go back to driving perfect until I get it up to 5k+ again then it repeats itself … did plugs and wires .now kinda rethinking if I’m going in the wrong direction with the issue , cause the previous owner installed a “pedal commander” as that functions properly I’m just wondering if that may have something to do with it as well…
Any insight would be greatly appreciated..

Attachments

• IMG_4233.jpeg
    IMG_4233.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 0

Ask a Question