'01 Forester cruise control light

D

DanD

The light on the cruise control switch of my 2001 Forester is out. Is
this an easy replacement, and if so, how is it done?

DanD

My dealer tells me that you have to replace the whole switch. It is over $33 and you have to special order it. You pay in advance and it takes about a week to get here. Sheesh!

I suspect that the replacement procedure is fairly easy, but you do ahe to get under the dash. We'll see.

My dealer tells me that you have to replace the whole switch. It is over $33 and you have to special order it. You pay in advance and it takes about a week to get here. Sheesh!

I suspect that the replacement procedure is fairly easy, but you do ahe to get under the dash. We'll see.

Ask a Question