Roof Rails on Outback going back years

Reaction score
Hello, I have owned six Subarus and this one will be my last. I bought this 2017 outback in 2016 just before my husband died in New Hampshire. New Hampshire’s lemon law is very different from Florida’s lemon law. It includes something that makes your car worth less like these nasty roof rails I have never had a Subaru product that gave me as much trouble as this car; I got everything I wanted on it, thought it was the perfect car, paid cash, got the extra long warranty on it just in case, and now the roof rails are all wrinkled up And peeling off the top of my car and make it look like it’s got 500,000 miles on it, when it really only has 70,000 miles on it. Of course I’ve called Subaru Of America, I’ve gone to the service department in Naples Florida where I bring my car and everybody says my car is just old well I know better than that. I am hoping that someone here actually hoping that many someone’s will tell me that roof rails from starting in 2015 all the way up to 2019 were made of this ridiculously dreadful material that disintegrates and peels off the top of your car! Any help would be appreciated thank you very Much

Ask a Question