Hi to all

Reaction score
Hello
New member here from Western Massachusetts. I have never owned a Subaru, but have driven few in a past and have friends and family that own them and are happy. Myself I'm considering purchasing one. Mostly looking at Outbacks and Foresters, but I'm considering Imprezas and Crosstreks as well.
Can't really say what is going to be a primary use for a vehicle, but can say that i'll be renting it out on Turo as well as use for commute to work when its not rented, and possibly use it for shorter travels with a family, again if its not rented out. Reasons why Subaru!!!? don't know, I always liked the Outback, and always wanted to get one, but it just never worked out. And of course AWD for those fine New England Winters, lol. Also i find wagons to be very practical vehicles, in comparison to sedans, yet much more fuel efficient then SUV.
Vehicles I'm looking at have to be 2013 or younger and under 130k miles, this is a requirement for both Turo and a Bank .

My real reason for coming here is to ask questions that are unknown to me. Here's few:
1) is there years and/or generations of following vehicles I should stay away from
A - Outback
B - Forester
C - Impreza hatch/wagon
D - Crosstrek
2) Which of the above models is considered to be the most reliable ones?
3) Which of the above models are easiest to work on (maintance/repairs)?
4) In general for Subarus how is the part sourcing both OEM and Aftermarket, widely available? or some parts hard to source?
5) When it comes to a body damage, how easy are they to repair? for example, I was able to repair Audi A6 after a font end damage without needing a bodyshop, expect for painting, but couldn't do same with a Toyota Camry. and that's because Audi is almost like a modular type, bolt on parts build and Camry is more like all unibody.

Well I guess that's plenty of questions for now!
Have a Blessed day everyone!!! and I hope to hear from you soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legacy gal

Latest Threads

Back