Changes to 2024 Forester Wilderness, Especially Skid Plate?

Reaction score
I wanted to confirm some changes from the 2023 model year to the 2024 model year of the Forester Wilderness.

I know that there is no CD player in the 2024, but I wanted to confirm two other changes I think I noticed while watching video reviews of the vehicle.

It looks to me like the 2024 Forester Wilderness no longer has the aluminum sport brake pedal, gas pedal, and foot rest. It also looks like the front skid plate is only partially aluminum, with the rest being black plastic.

Any 2024 Forester Wilderness owners out there who can confirm this, and any other changes to the 2024 model year?

Eastern Asian Companies are at their worst economic position in decades. We (USA) are going to triple our import embargo to compete with the crap China is sending overseas. Yes, It's real. Try TEMU and see what you get online.

I wanted to confirm some changes from the 2023 model year to the 2024 model year of the Forester Wilderness.

I know that there is no CD player in the 2024, but I wanted to confirm two other changes I think I noticed while watching video reviews of the vehicle.

It looks to me like the 2024 Forester Wilderness no longer has the aluminum sport brake pedal, gas pedal, and foot rest. It also looks like the front skid plate is only partially aluminum, with the rest being black plastic.

Any 2024 Forester Wilderness owners out there who can confirm this, and any other changes to the 2024 model year?

You are correct. Just purchased a 2024 Forester Wilderness. No aluminum pedals.

Ask a Question