2023 Touring Headlamp shadow

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2023 Touring. Driven a few times at night and notice that there is a noticeable couple of shadows at the top of the headlamp delineation line out ahead of the car. It would be similar to a couple marbles being suspended inf front of the filament (in this case an LED). They don't move and are in the same spot each time. Anybody else have this - or insight on it?

I notice similar situation and could not figure it out. BTW I have 2023 Outback XT. I noticed the ride is stiff over the imperfection roads and suspension do not take the sting out of bumps but did a fantastic job on smooth roads. Wonder anyone out there have similar observation? I even let few air psi out of tires hoping improvement ride but it wasnt

After looking at it now for a few weeks, I think it has to have something to do with the headlamp turning "option". The little bumps seem to move when you turn. Annoying.

Same thing on my 2023 Outback Onyx, really only notice at night pulling up to my closed garage door.

Just picked up a 2023 Touring. Driven a few times at night and notice that there is a noticeable couple of shadows at the top of the headlamp delineation line out ahead of the car. It would be similar to a couple marbles being suspended inf front of the filament (in this case an LED). They don't move and are in the same spot each time. Anybody else have this - or insight on it?

I have a 2024 outback touring and I see the shadows. They actually move around as I make turns. At first I thought an animal was farting in front of me. Very strange.

Ask a Question