2022 Legacy - Cupping Tires?!?!

Reaction score
Hi all,
38 days ago, I purchased a used Legacy with a little over 7000 miles on it. I have never driven a Subaru so I felt it drove well, I had to take it in because I couldnt get the Cruise control to work (AH the seatbelt!) but during that embarrassing trip it was discovered that the car I just bought needed an alignment. They aligned the car and this was 8/2/23.
I have BABIED this car, the car I had prior was stolen and I take good care of my cars... I had to take it back as the Check Engine Light came on and all Eyesight lights - They said the code was "Large Evap Leak" During my explanation I advised that there was some vibration in the steering wheel as I thought it was from the Evap issue..
When I went to pick it up I was told 3/4 wheels are bent and all 4 tires are cupping.

HOW?!?! My theory is it was owned by an older person who hit everything in sight... BUT that is neither here nor there...

I am just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with Factory Tires. Even if the suspension was racked (it is not) cupped tires seem ridiculous on a car with less than 10,000 miles.

Ask a Question