08 legacy spec.B

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Legacy spec B that I love. I have 126,000 miles on it, I'm trying to get an idea of what the car is worth. It has gone through a couple of accidents, all were fixed 100% except this last one. They are telling me they can't get a rear rocker panel or quarter panel to repair the damage. Somebody hit my rear driver side door and the rust is starting to make it unfixable. I really wish people would watch where they're going.
The auto body shop says I might get about $6,000 from the insurance company if I take the total loss, but that's not going to buy me a new car. I also don't want a new car, they're all electronic and do too much for you. I love my 6 speed stick shift.
In summary, I'm trying to figure out if I should take the total loss instead of paying out of pocket for extra repair, still just use it as long as it passes inspection, and put it towards a new car...
Thank you fellow Subaru lovers.
-Evan

Ask a Question