Hood exit without tune? 02 wrx

Reaction score
i need tips on tuning and what requires a tune im a 16 year old highschool student i love subies so does my faimly. would i be able to straight pipe(hood exit probably) a stock 2002 wrx without a tune and drive away?

i need tips on tuning and what requires a tune im a 16 year old highschool student i love subies so does my faimly. would i be able to straight pipe(hood exit probably) a stock 2002 wrx without a tune and drive away also where gain information ppl seem to not like to share knowlage

i need tips on tuning and what requires a tune im a 16 year old highschool student i love subies so does my faimly. would i be able to straight pipe(hood exit probably) a stock 2002 wrx without a tune and drive away?

I wouldnt straight pipe it out the hood, it would be disgustingly loud and would likely cause running issues. You have a stock 02 wrx which is very hard to come by. Either keep it stock and enjoy the rawness of the car or mod it casually. Thats my .02. Check out other forums for information, Nasioc and wrx forums are popular and have more than enough info to get you through high school graduation.

Ask a Question