Leather seats

Reaction score
My 2018 outback driver seat has tears or cracks in the leather. Anybody else have this problem? Using Google search I found multiple owners with same complaint.

Yes We have a 2017 Outback Just noticed at main seat seam ripped. This is ridiculous. Unacceptable

I had to see replaced a year ago with the same problem on my 2018 outback. I just noticed last week that the same seat is torn again in the same place.

That is not leather. It is a synthetic material made to look like leather. That’s. That’s probably why it’s not holding up.

If the seats were listed by Subrau to be leather and they aren’t, that’s fraud, quite quite unimaginable why Subrau would knowingly create a major liability for themselves. My 2021 Forester Touring states all seats are leather. If they aren’t I plan to look into this further regarding any pending Class Action Suits.

Ask a Question