Melting mirrors:

Reaction score
No one else having parts of their Forrester melting? No more talk about suing Subaru? Contact me if a suit is being filed against Subaru. They can’t get away with taking no responsibility for material failure!!!

No one else having parts of their Forrester melting? No more talk about suing Subaru? Contact me if a suit is being filed against Subaru. They can’t get away with taking no responsibility for material failure!!!

hello, i almost sued subaru but for a different reason. so im surprised about mirrors melting but what part of the car are you actually talking about???
(1) Side-View Mirror (outside) or the Rear-view mirror (inside) and lastly
(2) is the chassis around the mirror what is melting ot the actual mirror???

also depending where you live if you keep your vehicle outside and live in a place where it’s normally above 95• then a law suit would be challenging. its be much easier if you kept your car inside for it to be 100% in your favor.

hello, i almost sued subaru but for a different reason. so im surprised about mirrors melting but what part of the car are you actually talking about???
(1) Side-View Mirror (outside) or the Rear-view mirror (inside) and lastly
(2) is the chassis around the mirror what is melting ot the actual mirror???

also depending where you live if you keep your vehicle outside and live in a place where it’s normally above 95• then a law suit would be challenging. its be much easier if you kept your car inside for it to be 100% in your favor.
In our area during the heat dome Toyota owners were reporting this as well. Official temps were in excess of 110.

Ask a Question