Intake manifold runner

Reaction score
I have a 2013 impreza with the check engine light on. The codes are p2005 and p2007 . Which mean the intake runners are stuck open on bank 1 and stuck closed on bank 2. I have replaced both intake manifold control runners. Same check engine light. What am I doing wrong? I have heard you have to clock them not sure if this is true or not. If it is how do I go about doing this. Please any help would be appreciated.

Did you solve this? Same problem on a 2018 outback. Subaru service performed terra clean and now wants to replace the intake manifold.

We solved the p2005 code ourselves by tightening the screws around the TVG. Involved watching some youtube videos and getting our hands dirty. Annoyed our Subaru service provider didn't even look under the hood. It's possible the screws could have come loose and shot into the engine damaging it.

Ask a Question