Wrx sti 2020 aos check engine light on

Reaction score
Hey anyone encountered this problem? I've been battling with for about a week now got Iag aos street series installed and now have check engine, s drive flashing and traction control on. They reset the code once already had the passenger window not working and everything and resseted it. After a couple hours at home I try to go out again and car warms up back out of the garage as soon as put it in 1st gear all the lights kicked in again. Any hrlp will be appreciated. Thanks

Hey anyone encountered this problem? I've been battling with for about a week now got Iag aos street series installed and now have check engine, s drive flashing and traction control on. They reset the code once already had the passenger window not working and everything and resseted it. After a couple hours at home I try to go out again and car warms up back out of the garage as soon as put it in 1st gear all the lights kicked in again. Any hrlp will be appreciated. Thanks
I will post the code number later when i take it back to the mechanic.

I will post the code number later when i take it back to the mechanic.
The code said it had something to do with the secondary air pump I know it has something to do with air gas emissions during cold start but what does it have to do with the aos maybe a sensor disconnected I'll keep doing research just want to get the car running good again.

Hi. Im running into the same issue. Did you figure out what caused the issue?

Ask a Question