Which model is right for me? ( First Car )

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Cody, and i looking into buying a Subaru for my first car ( I am 16 ), and I'm not sure what to choose! I plan on mostly going to school and work, but on the weekends I plan to go camping, kayaking, and traveling to the family lake house that is 3 hours away on highways. I also live in Kansas City, MO, so I need something that does good in ALL weather conditions ( Snow, Rain, Ice, Mud (Camping)). And sportiness is not a concern as my parents don't want me getting a WRX, or something like that. Anyway, I was looking at older Outbacks and Foresters, as i don't want to spend a ton of money, so certainly no new cars ( I don't know why anyone would buy their new to the road teen a new car of any sort ). What do you all think of those 2 models? anything to look out for beside the typical head gasket, and oil consumption problems? Thanks! i cant wait to hear from real Subaru owners. - Cody.
2003-2005_Subaru_Forester_XS.jpg

2005_Subaru_Outback.jpg

Ask a Question