Turn Signal Switch removal 2019 Legacy

Erp

Reaction score
HI,
Do you have to remove the steering wheel to remove and replace the Turn signal switch on a 2019 Legacy Premium?

Once you are there do you have to remove Turn signal switch with the wiper switch together?

What is the procedure to remove the Turn signal switch once you get to it.

Older ones just had two screws and unplug the wiring to replace the light signal switch.

Any mechanics working on Subaru's out there that can answer this?

Thanks in advance...

HI,
Do you have to remove the steering wheel to remove and replace the Turn signal switch on a 2019 Legacy Premium?

Once you are there do you have to remove Turn signal switch with the wiper switch together?

What is the procedure to remove the Turn signal switch once you get to it.

Older ones just had two screws and unplug the wiring to replace the light signal switch.

Any mechanics working on Subaru's out there that can answer this?

Thanks in advance...
sorry can't help but, isn't your 2019 under warranty?

Yes it is under warranty, but....
The car did not come with fog lights and the 2019 not like the 2018 has the fog light switch on the stalk. The 2018
has a button to turn them on. Everything else is the same. So in order for the fog lights to work the stalk has to be changed to keep it factory on 2019. I want it to be factory, or as it would have come from factory. So thus changing the stalk is needed. The dealer won't give any info and wants to do it for me at considerable cost. So I guess I could pull the wheel, but I don't like messing with air bags, although it seems easy to remove...If it comes down to it I will remove the wheel and make a video of the change out. More people need to do this to help others when working on their late model cars...For what the car cost and the small price for the fog lights and trim it should have come with the lights. When buying a new car you don't always notice everything till you have bought it and got it home. Learned lesson, or negotiate extra items before buying would be the reasonable way...Anyone else out there?

Ask a Question