Thoughts on new Forester

rob

Reaction score
My sister was in an accident where she was hit from behind and her car, a 2008 Toyota Camry was totaled. She would like to purchase a SUV and was considering a ;Subaru Forester. She is also considering the Toyota RAV4, Mazda CX-5 and Hyundai Tucson. What are your thoughts about the Forester? Any other suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Hi Rob,

I just bought my first brand new Forester today. What I know so far is that it has every safety feature that you could possibly want or need! I have also had a RAV4 and Mazda CX-5 in the past. Those two don’t come close to all of the hard safety (like airbags all over) and the tech safety that’s Subaru calls ISight. Blinkers, bells, whistles and at points pretty much has the ability to almost drive itself!

I just bought a 2020 Forester, very happy on everything. Subaru is well known on expensive maintenance. eg. C$100 for oil change in Ontario Canada, so suggest buy extent warranty and do the rust proofing by Krown - if you are not leasing.

I just bought a 2021 Forester touring. It is the third Forester in a row that I have owned and my wife drives a Outback. I LOVE THE FORESTER!

Ask a Question