Sunroof leak?

Reaction score
Hello,

Am a newbie here.

Bought a 2021 Legacy XL in Jan 2021. It's a great car and I love it. Had a small problem recently though. It rained hard where I live for a couple of days. After the first day of raining, water dripped down from the cracks or lines between the dome lights. I thought the sunroof was cracked or something but it was not. The second day of raining, I noticed very visible dried water marks on the inside of the front windshield as if water had ran down. I took the car to the dealership and they said it may have been caused by water getting in from the sunroof but were not able to recreate the situation. They claimed they poured and sprayed large amount of water on the car but there was no evidence of leakage.

Has this happened to anyone else? and if so, what is actually causing it and how do I fix it? Do I have to just expect that every time there is heavy rain this is going to happen no matter what?

Ask a Question