Subaru impreza 2007 starts then after awhile dies

Reaction score
Hello, i am having an issue with my 2007 subaru impreza hatchback. The car will start normally but die and even pressing the gas pedal it immediately loses power, trembles and dies. I tried changing the gas pump since the old one was not good it still dies. I tried changing spark plugs since the old ones were worn still the same thing. I tried cleanning the MAF sensor and changing the O2 sensor still the same thing. I tried using another throttle body to see if that could be the issue and still it would die. I brought in the car to scan and nothing came up on the scan tool and there is no check engine light on the car. What could be causing this problem?

Have you checked vacuum lines? Look at the lines connected to the back of the intake manifold. There are also a few hidden under the intake.

Have you checked vacuum lines? Look at the lines connected to the back of the intake manifold. There are also a few hidden under the intake.
Thanks for the response. not as yet ill check to see if any has come off or any leaks maybe tomorrow or day after and ill let u know if i see anything

Ask a Question