Ports not working

Check your fuses if you can't get to the dealer...might be something as simple as that

Thanks;excuse my ignorance in a nutshell how and does one check fuses?and where is the fusebox

No worries, not sure what year your crosstrek is, but might be in two different places; 1. Engine bay and/or 2. to the left of the steering column & down. Failing that, if you're not handy you may have to visit your dealer...in terms of which fuse does what, I'm thinking it should be in your owner's manual

Start my posting the model year and version of the Crosstrek.
Next, read the owners manual, there should be pages describing the location of the fuse panel and also indicate what each fuse is responsible for within the electrical circuit.
With the KOEO (Key On Engine Off), apply the test light negative clip to a known good ground (earth) circuit and with the probe, check both sides of the fuse.
Having two out of three charging ports not operating will take an expert to diagnose.

But after i find it how do i know its A ng fuse
As ecmbuster noted in the previous post, there should be a page in your owner's manual that will describe each fuse's function...then go from there

Ask a Question