Please help if you can: small part needed to repair the sunroof on my 2006 Outback

Discussion in 'Subaru Outback' started by subarista, Aug 2, 2021.

1. subarista

subarista

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and I am grateful that it exists since there is a lot of great information. One year ago I bought a well kept 2006 OB. It is still a great car but I am having trouble with the sunroof. A small piece of plastic that connects the sliding mechanism (rails) broke and I cannot find it online anywhere. (see photo).
    I don't know how that would be called or what is called the part that I should be looking for. I have done a lot of research online, there are many schematics and catalogs but often the images are very small, the descriptions not clear to me. I understand that most likely the small piece I need to replace is not sold separately (unless someone has it for some reason) but at the same time I hope that I can buy the larger part it belongs to, without the larger part being the whole thing.

Thank you for any help!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    subarista, Aug 2, 2021
    1. Advertisements

2. subarista

remy6908

remy6908, Aug 6, 2021
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question