Please help if you can: small part needed to repair the sunroof on my 2006 Outback

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this forum and I am grateful that it exists since there is a lot of great information. One year ago I bought a well kept 2006 OB. It is still a great car but I am having trouble with the sunroof. A small piece of plastic that connects the sliding mechanism (rails) broke and I cannot find it online anywhere. (see photo).
I don't know how that would be called or what is called the part that I should be looking for. I have done a lot of research online, there are many schematics and catalogs but often the images are very small, the descriptions not clear to me. I understand that most likely the small piece I need to replace is not sold separately (unless someone has it for some reason) but at the same time I hope that I can buy the larger part it belongs to, without the larger part being the whole thing.

Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• BrokenPiece.jpg
    BrokenPiece.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Ask a Question