Please help identify this part

Discussion in 'Subaru Outback' started by Tazzmechanics, Feb 4, 2019.

  1. Tazzmechanics


    Feb 4, 2019
    Likes Received:
    So while trying to remove this part I managed to crush the heck out of the 90 degree tube on the side. And I have no idea what this thing is called. Can anyone tell me what it is? 20190203_201224.jpg 20190203_192701.jpg 20190203_201216.jpg
    Tazzmechanics, Feb 4, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.