Order 20 limited xt

Reaction score
I order a 20 legacy limited xt in January. I was just told it will be built end of July. There must be a lot of parts in that car. I originally was told in March. I guess the virus is holding up everything. I also read not to take a car at the being of the virus start up. Anybody have any thoughts on the matter

They are at full production. I read a post from someone who placed an Outback order in February and he just recently got an email notification with the VIN number giving a first week in July delivery date. So they are starting to catch up. I was told my Legacy XT, ordered in January, has an “arrival” date in July I’m guessing that would mean a delivery to my dealer in August. Looks like they may be doing the Outbacks before the Legacys.

I was contacted Thursday that my order status now says released, so I’m hopeful that the vehicle is in transit to my dealer and will be available sometime next week.

Ask a Question