Reaction score
Hello I am new here. I just bought a new Subaru Forester, my first Subaru. I thought I would join the forum and see what everyone else has to say. I don't intend to 4 wheel it but I like to explore new roads and sometimes get into snow.

New member here also. My kids and I have several Subies currently on the road. A '13 Outback, '14 Impreza, two '15 Foresters, a '16 Forester, and I just bought a '07 Tribeca for cheap. We have fixed issues as they have come up. Currently working on getting my ABS and traction control light off on the Tribeca. Rear wheel sensors, I suspect. Just finished getting the check engine light off and the speedometer working again on it. I am hoping this forum will be a good place to share information and experiences.

Well, I am also a new member but welcome anyway. Woe what a Subaru family. How in the world did that happen?

Well, Three kids and spouses have four of the Subies, and wife and I each have one. Fourth child is driving an old Buick at college, and will upgrade when he graduates.

Not sure how we got the four kids...lol

Thanks for the welcome, and welcome to you and your new Forester. What year? Daughter wants to up grade her 2015 to a new Forester Sport.

It sounds like there is a wealth of knowledge about Subarus. Have you been repairing them, keeping them on the road

Trying to. I have joined the Forester Forum, and a Tribeca Forum. Lots of knowledge in the forums from talented owners. Check them out. YouTube also.

It is a 2020, my first Subaru. I am afraid that I have little knowledge for a recommendation. I can tell you that the Touring has lots of electronics and either there are some problems or I just don't know how to run it yet (probably) I know that the thing that turns the engine off at stoplights can not be perminately turned off and Just now I am trying to figure out why the doors lock when they do.

Ask a Question