Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I just bought my first Subaru 3 weeks ago. It's a 2018 certified used Impreza Limited, Magnetite Gray Metallic.
I've not driven anything but manual shift autos for decades (I'm 67) and this is my first automatic.
So far I'm really loving it. I live in Buffalo, and though we don't get nearly as much snow these days as our reputation says, I'm looking forward to going into winter with all wheel drive.
I have noticed that I must manually press the unlock button to exit the car. I have searched the menu for an option to have the door unlock when I pull the handle, but have had no luck. Is this not an option on this car?!
Thank you.

Rudolf

Welcome, I joined last week. It doesnt seem like this forum gets a lot of attention.

I don’t know anything about your car.......but that doesn’t sound right. I think something isn’t working properly with that door lock. I think most newer cars unlock the doors automatically when you put it in park.

I think I would take it back to whoever said it is a “certified” used car and tell them to re-certify the door lock.

Ask a Question