Reaction score
Hi all, I thought this would be a useful place since my new driver daughter insisted on a Subaru so we ended up getter her a 2003 forester which I have to perform repairs to since she is short on cash. Been a pretty good car so far, I have done several repairs/replacements so far..

Welcome to S.F. and thanks for joining the community! Glad to have you on-board!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a great car for your daughter to drive. I hope to hand my 2010 down to her when it's her turn behind the wheel.

Next time the Subaru is due for an oil change, contact me about Amsoil. That is what I run in all of my vehicles and saved money and helped maintain them as well. https://ozarksynthetics.myamsoil.com/

Hi all, I thought this would be a useful place since my new driver daughter insisted on a Subaru so we ended up getter her a 2003 forester which I have to perform repairs to since she is short on cash. Been a pretty good car so far, I have done several repairs/replacements so far..

Ask a Question