New Legacy Touring XT User

Reaction score
I’ve had my Touring XT for about a month now and I looks like I’ll be keeping this one, It is my second 2020 Legacy this year. The first one had serious problems, so I traded it in and bought the Touring. So far so good.

A little about me - I’d rather drive anywhere than fly. I usually do between 30-40k miles a year. I’m semi retired and do freelance computer repairs/advice/fixing. I consider my car my office. I work out of it 4-5 days a week.

I was looking for a forum because I’ve had a couple of “quirks” that I already see others here have experienced as well. We can share here and learn together how to fix these things.

LW

I have had a cracked windshield with only 17K miles on a 2020 Outback XT. The software continues to reboot itself unexpectedly and inconsistently without any pattern. This is annoying and seems generally unsafe for a new car.

Ask a Question