New here and just wondering..

Reaction score
Looking to get a used Subaru in the future but just wanted to know what makes Subaru so great? I've never really heard bad things but by not ever owning one I personally don't know. Just curious

Well I have to say, this forum looks rather slow. I am also in a similar situation. Desiring several brands of SUV for a 2nd home in snowy mountains. Really like the looks and rumored durability a Subie offers. Wondering about older years and what generation of Outback or other similar model is has durable engine and frame. But I see the similar questions and no responses. Afraid we won't get what we are looking for from these shy or maybe just lame members.
Good luck to an answer.

Well I have to say, this forum looks rather slow. I am also in a similar situation. Desiring several brands of SUV for a 2nd home in snowy mountains. Really like the looks and rumored durability a Subie offers. Wondering about older years and what generation of Outback or other similar model is has durable engine and frame. But I see the similar questions and no responses. Afraid we won't get what we are looking for from these shy or maybe just lame members.
Good luck to an answer.
I would say lame. And it isn't much better in other Subaru forums either. Just makes me lean towards getting a jeep Cherokee because they at least answer in their forums lol

LOL yes Jeep community is very passionate. I have been priced out of Jeep XJ and wish you the best in sourcing one. My personal opinion and it's not worth much, but used car prices will come down as new car lots start to fill up, late this year hopefully.
Cheers
Chip

Ask a Question