new buyer help

Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in being part of forums as they are a great source to get some honest advice on problem solving as well as the usual comradarie that goes along with them. I'm a Toyota guy.
I have joined here as I am at a crossroads and thinking of purchasing a used Subaru. I have heard the wagons are the best of the subaru's but don't know why ?
The wife and I would like to find a used Subaru Wagon but don't know what to lookout for ! We would be looking for around $6000. Canadian.
I don't know what issues these Subi's have and at what milage it happens, what ongoing issues to look out for, the thingy to look out or at around xxx milage ? in general what to expect on a regular service and how to avoid costly service charges.
Which wagons have been the most valued, loved ?

Feel free to respond with pics if you want to show something off to my benefit ( and others ) I'm also not afraid of getting my hands dirty.

I'm a firm believer in being part of forums as they are a great source to get some honest advice on problem solving as well as the usual comradarie that goes along with them. I'm a Toyota guy.
I have joined here as I am at a crossroads and thinking of purchasing a used Subaru. I have heard the wagons are the best of the subaru's but don't know why ?
The wife and I would like to find a used Subaru Wagon but don't know what to lookout for ! We would be looking for around $6000. Canadian.
I don't know what issues these Subi's have and at what milage it happens, what ongoing issues to look out for, the thingy to look out or at around xxx milage ? in general what to expect on a regular service and how to avoid costly service charges.
Which wagons have been the most valued, loved ?

Feel free to respond with pics if you want to show something off to my benefit ( and others ) I'm also not afraid of getting my hands dirty.
Hey Alberta mac.... I'm subi07xt. I've owned three or four Subarus since the late 70's, at that time I was, and still am, convinced that these are one of the top three vehicles on the market today. I still think they have the best quality control. Very reliable. Although with todays technology working or maintaining any vehicle is getting harder and harder because of all the electronics and computers. To me, the best vehicles on the road to me are, Subaru, Toyota and Honda.

Ask a Question