New 2020 STI modifications reccomendations

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!,

I just got a brand new 2020 Subaru WRX STI and am also new to modifying cars. To make a very long and broad topic shorter and more narrow, I am going to pose a question.

What modifications should I start with?

The car came stock with the Subaru Short Throw Shifter and feels amazing to shift with in my opinion. However, what modifications should I be thinking about under the hood or purely cosmetic changes that would make my first sporty car look that much more bada**, or even sound that much more bada**.

Any and all input is appreciated and links to the parts are encouraged. Thank you all in Advance!!

My thoughts are if you are going to put on a spoiler at any time that would be the first thing. If the exhaust sound isn't your think than I recommend looking at Scotty Killmer a far larger Youtuber and mechanic by trade who has a video about mods in general that everyone should do. Here is a link to one of his videos

Ask a Question