New 2017 WRX/STI owner here!

Reaction score
63 years young. Always yearned for a WRX since inception. I said it's either now or never!
Anyway, it's metallic silver with only 8k miles. Stealership sold me an extended warranty for 72 months or 75K miles.
Can somebody direct me to a link to obtain a workshop manual? Thank you!

No problem! Glad I was able to help.

How are you finding your new purchase? WRX's are fun. lol

That is a nice lookin' bike you got there!

Thanks Bud...It's Italian, and believe me...A freaggin money pit to maintain!!!!!!!!!!!!
e.g., The Desmodromic Valve service interval...Due every 18K miles. Stealership charges $1600.00!!!!

Welcome to the forum, great looking bike and jealous of the WRX...someday the wife will let me get one...:)

Thanks my Brutha! First, hopefully your wifey knows how to drive a stick shift. :) That was problem w/x-wifey. Tried to teach her how, but she could never catch on. Now that she's gone, life is good!

That is one of the great reasons why I married her is because she can drive a stick shift. :) glad to hear LIFE IS GOOD

LoL! Many ppl can't drive a stick. It could work to your advantage as well.
I've read multiple times, failed attempts by these inner city car jacking urban thugs.
They jump in and say WTF is this???!!!!

Ask a Question