Lug nuts and studs, going nuts over nuts

Reaction score
Once again a lug nut has seized while removing it, this makes the nd in 72,000 miles. Researching this I find it's something that's not new to studs with the 1.25 vs 1.50 studs.
A. are there aftermarket studs with the 1.50 studs / nuts rather than just to keep on replacing bad with potentially bad? So far I've not had a flat tire on the road that would require a tire change and having a nut go bad.
B. If there are no aftermarket items what can be done to either eliminate or at least make this less likely to happen.

TIA. Allie

Once again a lug nut has seized while removing it, this makes the nd in 72,000 miles. Researching this I find it's something that's not new to studs with the 1.25 vs 1.50 studs.
A. are there aftermarket studs with the 1.50 studs / nuts rather than just to keep on replacing bad with potentially bad? So far I've not had a flat tire on the road that would require a tire change and having a nut go bad.
B. If there are no aftermarket items what can be done to either eliminate or at least make this less likely to happen.

TIA. Allie
GO GENUINE
Aftermarket maybe ur issue

Ask a Question