Low oil pressure ?

Reaction score
Hello guys, i have an impreza sti 04 ej25 running on costworth pistons and aftermarket i-beam rods.
Had a small problem with the p0011 and p0021 codes popping up especially when rolling at low rpms. After checking the ocv's and replacing them i still got the same codes. Neglecting them caused my bearings to get distroyed.

Anyhow, i got a new block, new crank shaft, new aftermarket oil pump, new turbo, new ocv's, and new aftermarket bearings, i still got low oil pressure at idle when the oil is at operating temperature. ( at cold temperature the oil seems to be at optimum pressure around 6 bar or 87psi) and the low oil pressure remains even at low rpms ( example at 4000 rpm the pressure goes up to 42 psi according to my gauge ) and the p0011 and p0021 are still popping up .
( ps : i shecked the pickup oil drain and it is fine, i changed the oil cooler, oil filter and the oil itself and i removed the ocv filters )

Please advise and help. Thank you

Ask a Question