Looking for some Advice

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the forum and have some questions on the Subaru. I am looking to get into a car and it has to have AWD or 4 wheel drive. I have never heard of a 4 wheel drive car so I've stuck with AWD. Subaru has been the car that has my attention. I was going to get a truck or a jeep but I will be doing a lot of traveling for work and a car will be much better.

My choices so far have been the impreza, legacy, and the xv crosstrek. I saw that the Crosstrek was not received well by some. I plan to go test drive some and get a better feel for these three but i was hoping to get some feedback that would help me lean toward one or another. Gas mileage is a good thing so one thing that i was unsure about is some models have a "5 door" or hatchback configuration, do you lose any gas mileage compared to the 4 door models? Thanks for any help you can offer me.

Ask a Question