looking for info

Reaction score
Hi all ~
I'm a "not quite" empty nester, and hubby & I are looking at upgrading all our OLD vehicles, so I'm no longer a garage widow ha ha. He bought a full size truck, and while I want AWD/4WD, the full size truck is just too big for me. I'm looking at mid-size trucks, and also Subaru's. Wanting to learn all the good, bad, & ugly on Outback & Forrester (maybe Crosstrek, though it seems a little small to me). I would likely be buying used (max 4 years old), maybe new if I went with Crosstrek.

I have owned 2 now and I would not drive any other vehicle out there. If you ever decide to test drive one, pick the worst weather day! Driving in snow and other bad conditions is almost like driving on dry pavement. It is hard to break them loose and as soon as you do, the AWD system adjust power to keep you going straight. They are lost cost to own and maintain. Best part about them though, the safety of them. I personally do not think you could go wrong with a Subaru!

Ask a Question