Leasing a Subaru in South Florida

Reaction score
Good evening,

I just came from the dealership, where I am very tempted to lease a Forester Premium (Package 15 I think he called it), the one that has the Automatic Lift gate. I'm looking to give 0 down, or in other words $500 as the first payment. I drive a lot so I need 18K miles, which they are able to achieve by giving me a 15K lease with the maximum prepay of 3K x 3 at $0.10 per mile, so $(900).

So, all in all, the deal goes like thisL $500 + 35 payments of 415 (includes taxes) = $15,025. This deal should take care of all the fees and plate. I plan on crying until I get it down to $400 even.

First of all, is this a good deal? Can anyone recommend a better deal? I would have liked leather, but too expensive, I also don't have a garage so it might be too hot for our weather.

I've never leased before, and I'm afraid of how they'll want to charge me at the end of the lease, so I have doubts regarding getting a wear and tear protection product, and prepaid maintenance product, 18K miles / year = 54K miles so I will be going over some major services such as the 30K service and some other ones. Do I really need to bring my car to de dealership for all maintenance while leasing?

Whatever you can recommend, please share, not a sensitive person, so just speak up LOL.

Thank you

Rich

Ask a Question