Issue related to turn signal "click" 2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited

Reaction score
This may sound like a really strange issue, and it kind of is. It is more of a nuisance than a problem, but could be a signal of something getting ready to fail. Anyway, I went over a rough bump ONCE, and the car bottomed out. Everything else was fine, except the LEFT turn signal. It still signals fine, clicks like it should, except when I initially go to press the lever to initiate a turn signal. It will sometimes click very rapidly for a super short period of time right before the normal click on/click off routine. Doesn't happen when pressing the lever slightly for lane changes, only when going past the lock point and setting it on. So the sequence is: Press down->"Signal click"Switch click"**Signal chaotically clicks on/off** Hand off lever and switch is on"click on/click off" like normal. Everything after that works normal. Any ideas? LOL Might just be the car telling me not to hit any more large bumps by accident! ;)

Ask a Question