I hate my subaru and Nancy Johnson the lying low life that sold it to me!!!

Reaction score
I took the car for a test drive because it clearly advertised will pass inspection good car just want to trade for baja... Also and I quote I would drive this car to north carolina. The test drive I asked multiple question and was told oh you have never owned a subaru thats just how they sound. Oh even the pathetic piece of crap bf said the noises were normal and from the heat shield.
These people were proffessionals and quick to reassure me with a smile. The car did actually look sound and other than the few odd noises that I was assured it was my inexperience that made them odd seemed to go pretty good around the strip mall.
The owner suggested to say they paid less it was to my benifit another thing to add to this list of them making me feel comfortable and reassured. They knew I was buying the car for my son who is 16 that would be driving because I kept mentioning even asking her father would he let his daughter drive he says absolutely well he must not of cared where or what his daughters safety was or is. I drove the car approximately 20 minutes down 64 gradually getting to 65 just for it to start sounding like a helicopter. I called Nancy Johnson from Henrico Va to explain that I had pulled off the next ramp and did I do something wrong. While there a p0lice officer pulled up expressing concern while I filled him in he had me follow him to a local mechanic in which I was enlightened that the cars whole exhaust needed to be replaced. Reaching out to Nancy Johnson she assured me she would take the car back. I went ahead home because it was closer just for her to block me after continuing to tell me I was the problem. She knew this car was for my child. I have replaced the spark plugs and wires the upstream sensor because this is what the computer says. It had a oil change but it will not stop sounding like a helicopter and would not make it to north carolina if my life depended on it. It has made what should have been a happy occasion a very sad upsetting event. I am appauld at the whole situation. I dont have any more money to continue this hunt for a car that is poorly designed and cant tell you using a computer what is wrong with it. I hate the car I have tried to love it I have cleaned it I have shined it I have done things that i know hadnt been done to it and its just stuck on stupid. What a disappointment all the way around! Subaru seems to be for old rich people who have so much money who cares which is sad considering it was supposed to be one of the safest but our children wont get to benefit from that quality because its hard to afford the bull that has come along with it. Im frustrated and sad that what we are left with is people just stepping on even a young mans first care experience to get a litttle bit of money, Nancy Johnson your cruel and greedy oh and did I say a liar and did I mention greedy, No good will come to you because you have to know this will come back to you. I dont need to know that it does just hope that it comes at a time when you want something to work so bad just to see it fizzle in seconds because of a selfish loser.
good luck with the Karma that will come for you. Mom and son Charlottesville Va

Ask a Question