How to turn of "I/set" screen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just new the the forum and I've purchased my first Subaru, 2021 Crosstrek in November. Really like the car and taking some time to get use to all the settings.
A few days ago this i/set screen appeared when I turned the car on. I wasn't doing any setting changes. I went to that menu (lower left on steering wheel )and scrolled through those settings and couldn't find a way to turn off that screen. It is still appearing and have no idea how to return to the previous default setting.

Any thoughts,

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 28
Just toggle the paddles top or bottom of the center paddle on the lower right of the steering wheel (Pictured). It will cycle through a menu of MPG, tire pressure, auto shut off time, and speedo. Set it where you want it and it should stay there.

I tried scrolling through everything on the I/set with no luck returning to the original Combo Meter display.
I'll swing by the dealer and see if they can help me.

If you are in the setting menu, scroll down to the last page. They are numbered, it should say "go back". Click on that to bring you back to the screen that you posted the picture of. Once there you can push the arrow buttons to display different "info". The screen you posted a picture of cannot be "removed". Its there so you can access the settings menu.

Ask a Question