Hot gal overheats when she should not, help solve mystery!!!!

Reaction score
From my intro....

Was proud that I nailed the relay (for myself!!!!) Figured it was the problem, cried about it later.

5-6 miles of driving grandma style and she overheats - (hear those alarm bells? Turn to heat, fan high ac button off,,,,, I pull over less.) I can be rough OR very gentle!!!!!! hmmmmm.....

Gave my hoses a good feeling up - bottom hose was cold like no recirculation. Friends tried hard but did not know what it meant, but I bought my own stat and replaced it. No leaks from there, had a good teacher show up. Both stats we boiled lightly on stove both opened, old one more slow. Someone had a nice dinner and relaxation. I just knew it was all good, so the night was all good!!!!!

Didn't fix it. I need to work and pay bills, pandemic seems to have sucked any cars I can afford away from market. I invested good memories in that car!

No known oil/freeze mix anywhere in radiator or tank.... just a leak. Feel like I am missing something stupud and don't wanna feel that way. Help!

One of you guys (...or gals too) show me up and give me an idea. Do think the pump is ok, pulling that and timing belts scraps the car. Been so many places with me, and yessss had fun on many a trip! Life short need a way to fix even if just for a while.,,,,,

Remember I reward good work!!! Very good work, maybe I will let you join my crew. 4 months now, any other issues and will have to make it into a shrine until the hoa fines me.

OH, silly me, I have a 2.5 Legacy L 2003 with 168K, had new timing belts, most everything changed on or near schedule book.

Frettin, left off the really important part.

Ask a Question