Hitch for Subaru Impreza Sedan for Sale. Draw-Tite #24960 Class I 1-1/4" Receiver

Reaction score
This is a brand new, unused, never installed Draw-Tite #24960 Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver for Subaru Impreza.

I took it out of the box and touched up a few areas where the paint had been knocked off. (See pictures.) I used Rust-oleum Satin Black Bare Metal paint to cover and protect the chipped areas. The pictures are before the touch-up paint was applied.

Free local pickup or buyer can pay shipping costs. Hitch weighs 30.6 pounds. Shipping box is 44"x31"x10".

I put one of these on my Subaru Impreza for a bike rack and it works great. I ended up with two of these hitches, but my mistake is your gain!

You can see that these hitches generally sell for over $170 or so.

This listing is for the hitch and mounting hardware only, as shown, with no other accessories.
  • Custom-fit trailer hitch lets you tow a trailer or carry a bike rack or cargo carrier with your vehicle
  • Bolt-on installation - no welding required
  • Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
  • Computer-aided, fully welded steel construction ensures strength and durability
  • Tested Tough - safety and reliability criteria exceed industry standards
  • Black powder coat finish covers e-coat base for superior rust protection
Specs:
  • Receiver opening: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
  • Rating: Class I
    • Maximum gross trailer weight: 2,000 lbs
    • Maximum tongue weight: 200 lbs
Please check fit and look closely at the details and the pictures. More information about Draw-Tite Hitch #24960 can be found on-line.

What you see is what you get.

Attachments

• 200.JPG
    200.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 300.JPG
    300.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 800.JPG
    800.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 48

Ask a Question