Hi from central coast California! 2nd Soob owner

Reaction score
Wanted to know where the best site is for the 2018 outback forum or blogs. I have been watching the ascent sites as we had a deposit on one since feb. but they kept extending our receiving it till august 17th or beyond now since they have 2 recalls already...but we had a buyer for our car that the soob was going to replace...so we had to make another decision. So we had our eyes on the outback before and ended up going with that as the ascent blog had starting to get problems listed with new owners and we got cold feet with a new built engine and car and not knowing the results of ownership after a while plus we really didn't need a third row seat as we drive ourselves everywhere and meet up with people and don't have kids, well one grown up and on his own..I really wanted it for the more room and a little higher sitting and 3 rows of ac vents in the roof for our dogs in the back..so after buying the outback, the only thing we have had a problem with was at Home Depot and we locked the car came out and car would not unlock. After several attempts with my hubbies fob and my fob and letting the car rest in between the car unlocked. Scary! I called the dealership and they said if we both walk up with our fobs in our pockets/purse then the car get confused as to which fob unlocks the car. So now one of us walks ahead and unlocks, so it works so far.

Ask a Question