Hey, im a new member and wondering if anyone is able to help me out.

Reaction score
I've been around a few Subaru's from my dad but now that I'm old enough to drive I wanted to own my own Subaru. I have been having some trouble coming across well maintained Impreza's on offer up and if anyone could point me in the right direction on the best place to buy used Impreza's for cheap that would be a great help. not looking for an sti or wrx just a 2006 2.5i or 98 22b. Idk if this helps but I'm located in Illinois. Sorry if this is a thread already I'm new to this :)

Hello I'm new on here also. I picked up my first subaru in 2006 and now we have 5. 86,93,97,03 and 11. They are great cars and people love them. My youngest son wants to get a brand new one so we are going to test drive a new impreza Monday. Good luck finding something cheap. Look on Facebook market. Type subaru in the search bar. I just found a 2003 subaru legacy GT for under $2000. It needs work and they swapped in a different transmission so parts are mismatched. There is no cv axle that's a direct fit for this car so I have to swap cv joints to make it work together. Test drive them to autoparts store and get it scanned to see if the readiness tests are clear because people will clear the codes and say everything is good. The light may come back on after a day of driving and your stuck with a problem. Good luck!

Just a heads up, I am buying my son a 05 legacy, you can check them out. This one was pretty reasonable and you can do lots of wrx mods on it

I've been around a few Subaru's from my dad but now that I'm old enough to drive I wanted to own my own Subaru. I have been having some trouble coming across well maintained Impreza's on offer up and if anyone could point me in the right direction on the best place to buy used Impreza's for cheap that would be a great help. not looking for an sti or wrx just a 2006 2.5i or 98 22b. Idk if this helps but I'm located in Illinois. Sorry if this is a thread already I'm new to this :)
Bought one? Model?
JimTheMechanic
@ Yah00

Ask a Question