FS: 17" BBS wheel for Subaru WRX STI

T

Twister

17x7.5-inch BBS aluminum-alloy wheel (part# 28111FE220) which came off a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. I delivered this car to Lithia Reno Subaru in Reno NV on 3/11/2004. I didn't notice a small scratch on the wheel and was charged $746 out of my paycheck for the wheel! So I told them I WANT the wheel. If you are going to make me buy it, I want it. And of course I don't own a Subaru, so I have absolutely no use for the wheel. I finally retrieved the wheel in person on June 25th, after I realized my company wasn't going to get it back to Portland for me on another truck. It is brand new, except for a small barely noticeable scratch (see photo). I drive long haul across the the lower 48 states. I may be able to ship the wheel for free. No promises. Or we may have to use UPS/FedEx. I posted a page with some pictures of the wheel... http://home.comcast.net/~scottclymer/wheel.htm Wheel is located in Vancouver, WA, USA

Would like to get $400 out this wheel. When I go to work, I don't get back home for about 2 weeks on average. If you are in a hurry, this might not be your wheel. I have access to email only while on the road. No access to newsgroups.

I don't want to give my email address because of the spam industry.
My name is Scott Clymer. My ISP is comcast dot net.
Let's just say my address in reverse is ten.tsacmoc@remylcttocs
Sorry you have to work at it.
(e-mail address removed) is not a good address

Ask a Question