Frustrating problems.

Reaction score
In short.....
I have a 2018 Impreza hatchback (active) We ordered it in May (15th to be precise) and requested a tow bar to be fitted and rear splash flaps. After being told it would take just a couple of weeks to be delivered we waited.....and waited.
Some weeks later it finally arrived at the dealership and then they screwed the computer wiring in the electrics to the tow bar. More delays until their expert solved the issues that had been caused. We also had to cancel the appointment that had been arranged for the car to be under sealed the moment we collected it.
We then went on holiday.
Finally picked the car up three weeks ago. NO REAR SPLASH FLAPS!
Dealer told us they had been ordered but still hadn't arrived. Next week, we were told. Next week came around, no rear splash flaps. Call back a week on Wednesday. Called back. No rear splash flaps. Call next Wednesday, which was yesterday August 29th. Called dealership today August 30th.....NO REAR SPLASH FLAPS THEY ARE ON ORDER.
The bad weather is fast coming in now and all I want to complete the car is THE REAR BLOODY SPLASH FLAPS which the dealership now tells me I cannot order from the internet because they are not exactly the same.

So somewhere in amongst my mounting frustrations is the question, Why doesn't Subaru automatically fit all of its vehicles with front and rear splash flaps at the time the vehicles are being assembled?

Can anyone help me out?

Frustrated Finland.

Ask a Question