Forced Performance Red Turbo. Can you return them?

Reaction score
I ordered FP Red from Clark Turner in Arizona. When it arrived, it was not the right setup for me. I asked to return it and Clark Turner told me "FP turbos cannot be returned, because they are custom turbos." I cannot believe this. How would FP actually stay in business if they you can't get refund for a unused / untouched turbo?
I went online to Forced Performance website and clicked on Shipping and Return Policy. I ordered turbo only 9 days ago... I made copy of FP policies here:
DIRECT FROM FP: "All Forced Performance turbochargers are built to order to your exact specifications and should not be considered on the shelf ready to ship unless specifically noted on the work order. Build times vary by model of turbo and options of said turbocharger, therefore we cannot guarantee a delivery date or ETA.

Orders are processed Monday-Friday, orders placed over the weekend will be processed Monday morning.

Damaged or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Please enclose a copy of the original invoice. We may accept the return provided it is unused, is in resell-able condition and returned within 20 days of original invoice. Returned goods are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If Forced Performance Inc. is in error in shipping we will promptly correct the problem. Refunds will not be authorized on items that have been altered."

AM I BEING LIED TO????? Thanks, for your time, Scott Boulder, CO.

Ask a Question