First post ( not a Subaru owner yet)

Reaction score
Hello to all.
I have a 1993 Honda accord that I purchased new, but now it's time to upgrade!
ve done some research on SUVS in the 25k -30k range and I think I've decided on a Subaru Forester.The reviews are good and I know they're very well-built .
I've always been a manual transmission man, because I like shifting and usually the manual trannys get better gas mileage than the automatics. But it looks like the automatics at least in the case of the Subarus have better gas mileage than the sticks.I haven't decided on an engine size yet or all the trim.
So I'd like your opinions. What do you like and not like about your Subaru Foresters?
To be honest I don't have the energy to run from dealer to dealer looking for the best deals and doing a lot of test driving as I was just recently diagnosed with leukemia and it does make me very tired so I want to get a car with as little effort as possible.
Looking for a dealer in Southern California.
I think I'd rather buy online possibly through a fleet manager. I'm assuming this would be the way to get a good deal. Or if I could possibly get the dealers cost that would be even better!
This will be my last car.
Thanks for all your help.

Ask a Question