Extended Warranty

Reaction score
Previously I've found certain Toyota dealers that sell extended warranties at a deeply discounted price. Does anyone know of Subaru dealers that sell the extended warranties at a deeply discounted price.

Previously I've found certain Toyota dealers that sell extended warranties at a deeply discounted price. Does anyone know of Subaru dealers that sell the extended warranties at a deeply discounted price.
I have two Subaru Outbacks. A 2016 and a 2020. I bought extended warranties for both from the dealer. On the 2016, I've never had it back for anything other than routine stuff. I almost didn't buy the extended warranty on the new one until the dealer told me how much the computers and the cameras cost to replace. The cameras cost $2,800 and the computers $3,000. I ended up purchasing the 7yr extended warranty for about $700. I guess it was a good idea......

I recently bought a certified Pre-owned 2017 Forester Limited. It came with a 7yr. powertrain warranty. The sales manager offered me the Gold bumper to bumper warranty for an additional $1700. If I didn't take it at closing it would not be available later.

Ask a Question